This beautiful church in the centre of St Helens is open daily, offering a sacred space that welcomes all. There are entrances to the church on Corporation Street (with steps) and on Parade Street (level access via a gate further up from the main gate). We are easy to find, situated right next to the bus station, and a short walk from St Helens Central train station. There is a small car park at the rear of the Presbytery on Parade Street, and on street parking there too. Parking in St Helens is free on Sundays!
- Mass is at 12.15pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holiday Mondays.
- Sunday Masses are at 6.45pm on Saturday (with Confessions from 6-6.30pm) and 9.30am on Sunday (followed by tea and toast in the Hall).
- Holy Days of Obligation and major Solemnities have Mass at 12.15pm and 7pm (only 12.15pm on Saturdays, as the 6.45pm Mass is of Sunday).
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament before and after Mass, Monday to Friday, and before Mass on Saturday evening.
- Confessions (the Sacrament of Reconciliation) are from 11.30am-12pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and often on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well, and from 6-6.30pm on Saturdays. Please do not be afraid to ask if you need Confession at other times.
- The Rosary is prayed before weekday Masses and at lunchtime on Saturdays.
- Evening Prayer from the Divine Office is said on weekday afternoons at about 4pm.
- An induction loop is installed for the hard of hearing.
- The Parish Office is in the Presbytery next to the church on Corporation Street, and is open Monday to Friday from 10.15am to 3.45pm. Level access to the presbytery is through the car park at the back of the presbytery on Parade Street.
- Baptisms, weddings, and funerals can be arranged through the Parish Office.
Privacy, cookies and data protection
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) include your right to be forgotten, to access to and portability of your data, to restrict the use of your data, and to rectification of inaccuracies and erasure of data in so far as this is not prevented by legitimate requirements to retain your data. You can communicate with us (or the Archdiocese of Liverpool) regarding any aspect of your data; the parish can be reached through the contact details or contact button above, or through firstname.lastname@example.org